Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city separated from gang problems, drugs and corruption. Where film stars and millionaires do their best to avoid dealers and gangbangers.
Now, this is the beginning of the 90s. Carl must go home. His mother has been killed, his family is broken and his childhood friends are all headed for disaster.
Upon returning to the neighborhood, several corrupt police officers framed him for murder. CJ was forced to take a trip that took him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and take control of the road.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile but with a wide open world covering the state of San Andreas and its three main cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual accuracy and more than 70 hours of play.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Features:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for cellular, including increased lighting, enriched color palette, and improved character models.
- Support cloud save to play on all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and gesture control.
- Three different control schemes and controls that can be adjusted with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select USB and Bluetooth gamepad.
- Integrated with Immersion touch effects.
- Customize your visual experience with customizable graphic settings.
So this was all about GTA San Andreas Mobile. Thank you visiting our blog!