Ludo King is a modern version of the Pachisi kingdom game. A Ludo game that was played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times. Roll the Ludo dice and move your token to reach the center of the Ludo board. Defeat other players, become King Ludo.
Ludo King follows the traditional rules and ancient look of Ludo game. Just like the kings and queens of the golden age of India, your fate depends on the Ludo roll of dice and your strategy to move tokens effectively.
Features of Raja Ludo:
- No internet connection needed! Play against the computer.
- Play with your family and friends through Local and Online Multiplayer.
- Play 2 to 6 Local Player Multiplayer Modes.
- Invite and challenge your Facebook Friends in the private game room and defeat them to become Ludo King.
- Play with world players and make them your friends.
- Private chat with your friends & Facebook friends.
- Express yourself by sending emojis to your opponents.
- Play Snake and Ladders on 7 different gameboard variations.
- Graphics with a classic look and feel of dice games.
Ludo King is a game of friends and family that was once played by the king and can now be enjoyed by you and your family and friends. You will play Ludo for hours and fun for the whole family.
Ludo King is the perfect time pass game from the Ludo board game. You played Ludo in your childhood, now playing on your mobile and tablet.
Another nostalgic game that is similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you might have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now combines this classic game as a completely new level. The goal of the game is simple: You start at 1 and you have to be the first to reach 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you rolled on the dice. As the name suggests, the board is also filled with snakes and stairs. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of the stairs, then you can take the stairs as a shortcut and go up. A game going up and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.